Creating Products In The WebStarts Store
Create and manage the products and services you provide from the WebStarts Store Manager. Check out the steps below to see how...
- From your WebStarts account dashboard, click the Store app panel to open up the WebStarts Store Manager.
- To add a new product, click the Add Product button located in the upper right corner.
- In the product Title section, enter your product Title, Description, and any Keyword Tags you would like to associate with the product.
- Add Images for your product by clicking the + icon and then selecting the image from your file manager. You can even Add Multiple Images For A Product if you like.
- If you would like to add a Video to showcase your product, you can do so by clicking the + icon and then selecting the video from your file manager.
- Enter the Price of your product and then check the box if you would like to charge Tax.
- You can Set Custom Tax Options for your Store from the Store Settings tab.
- Make sure your product can be found on search engines by editing the SEO Friendly URL field.
- Choose or add a Category for your product if you'd like by selecting from the Category drop down.
- Will you be Shipping your product to your customers? If so, turn on the Shipping option and add the weight of your item when packaged for shipping.
- Be sure to Set Up Your Shipping Options in the Store settings before going live with the Store.
- Would you like to Hide this product from your Store Catalog? You can do so by selecting the Hide product from store catalog option.
- If your product has multiple options, you'll be able to Set Up Product Variants for all of the options you provide.
- If the quantity of your product is limited at all, you can Set Up Inventory Management to take the guesswork out of when and when not to sell an item.
- Is your product a digital item? You can Set Up Digital Delivery to allow your customers the ability to download your product after a sale.
NOTE: You can create multiple products at a time by Importing Products To Your WebStarts Store With A CSV File.
If you have any further questions about how to create a product in your WebStarts Store, be sure to reach out to our support team and we would be happy to help.