Setting Custom Tax Options In Your Store
Need to charge tax for the products you are selling from your website? Check out the video below as well as the steps provided to quickly configure the Tax Settings from within your WebStarts Store...
- From your account dashboard, click the Store panel to open your Store Manager.
- Click the Settings tab, located in the left side bar.
- Scroll down to the Taxes section and click the + Add Tax Setting link.
- Select the Country or State radio button, followed by the location and what tax rate should be charged for that location and then click the Submit button to save.
- Don't forget to make sure your product is set to charge tax. This can be done by editing the product and ticking the Charge taxes on this product box.
You can then choose to add additional tax rates and locations as needed. Whenever anyone from these specific locations makes a purchase from your Store, they will be charged the tax rate specified.