Adding Keyword Tags To Products In Your WebStarts Store
Ensure your products are easy to find in your WebStarts Store by adding keyword rich Tags. Check out the video and steps below to see how...
- From within your WebStarts account dashboard, click the Store app panel to manage your products.
- Click to add a new product by clicking the Add Product button or choose to edit an existing product.
- Enter keyword rich Tags separated by commas in the field provided.
- Note: The Tags added should be keywords and keyword phrases relevant to the specifics of the product itself that you would like to trigger a search within your Store.
Save your changes to the product by clicking the Create or Update button.
If you would like to display the Product Search option on your site, check out the steps below...
- From the WebStarts website editor, click to edit the Store page.
- Click to select the Store embed and then click the Settings cog.
- From the Store Settings panel, choose to display the options you like, including the show Product Search option.
- Save the page and then test by searching your live Store using the Tags added above.
If you have any other questions about how to add Tags to your products or with WebStarts in general, be sure to reach out to our support team and we would be happy to help out.