Creating SEO Friendly Product URLs In Your Store
Getting your products indexed on a search engine is just as valuable as any other page of your website. The WebStarts Store allows you to append keyword rich phrases to your products, creating SEO friendly URLs that can be indexed by easily search engines. Check out the steps below to see how...
- From within your WebStarts account dashboard, click the Store app panel to manage your products.
- Click to add a new product by clicking the Add Product button or choose to edit an existing product.
- Scroll down to the SEO section and edit the pro-populated phrase or add your own.
- Note: Make sure to use a keyword rich phrase separated by dashes and relevant to the item for sale.
- Save your changes to the product by clicking the Create or Update button.
Your new SEO Friendly URLs can be found by clicking the product preview icon from the products view of your store manager, or by clicking to view the product from the live Store.
If you have any other questions about how to create SEO Friendly URLs or with WebStarts in general, be sure to reach out to our support team and we would be happy to help out.