Managing Your Product Categories In The Store
You can easily create and manage product categories within your Store. You can even create sub-categories to further organize the way your products are displayed. Check out the video and steps below to see how...
Follow the steps below to add, edit or delete product categories from within your WebStarts Store.
- From your account dashboard, click the Store app panel to open and manage your Store.
- Once open, click the Categories tab located in the left hand sidebar.
- From here, you can add, edit, delete, and even re-order the product Categories in your store.
- To add a new category, click the Add Category button.
- Create a Primary Category by entering the name for your category in the field provided.
- To create a sub-category, enter the name in the field provided and then either choose an existing parent category, or create a new one by entering the name of that parent category in the field provided.
Once the category name has been entered, click to OK button to complete.
If you would like to display the Categories option on your site, check out the steps below...
- From the WebStarts website editor, click to edit the Store page.
- Click to select the Store embed and then click the Settings cog.
- From the Store Settings panel, choose to display the options you like, including the Categories for the store.
Note: You will need to edit each product and set or create a category accordingly under the Category field.