Managing Product Inventory Within The WebStarts Store
WebStarts Stores makes it easy to set up and manage the inventory for any product you sell that has to be inventory controlled. Check out the video and steps below to see how that's done...
- From within your account dashboard, click the Store App panel to open the Store management panel.
- Click to either create a new product or click the Product name of an existing product to edit.
- While editing a product, scroll down to the Inventory Management section and switch it on using the slider to the right.
- Enter your current stock on hand in to the Stock on hand field.
- Note: If the product you are setting inventory for has different variants, the Stock on hand for each variant would be managed under the Variants section next to each Variant listed.
- Get notified when your stock reaches a certain number by entering that number in to the Notify me when stock reaches field.
- Do you want to Display stock on hand in your store? Check the box provided if so.
- Check the Allow purchase of out of stock items if you would like to do so.
- Be sure to save the product by clicking the Update button provided.
Once complete, your product inventory will be managed according to the settings made. If you have any other questions, be sure to reach out to our support team and we would be happy to help out.