How To Create An Email ‘Subscribe’ Form
With Email Marketing Platform, you can have a fully functional email marketing system that allows you to add subscribers at any time. You can either add these subscribers manually or they can be added through the use of a subscription form on your website. This form is very easy to create and place onto your website. To begin using this great feature and start getting subscribers today, use the following video and subsequent steps...
- From your account dashboard, click the Email Marketing Platform app panel to manage your Email Subscribers.
- If not already selected, click the Email Lists tab located in the left sidebar. Here you can add, edit, or delete the Email Lists you wish to have people subscribe to.
- Next you will want to add a form to your website, as shown here: http://help.webstarts.com/article/341-how-to-add-a-form-to-your-website
- Under the Form Settings tab, choose the Email List you wish to add your subscribers to by selecting from the Mailing List drop down.
- Once the form has been complete and added to the page, be sure to save your changes and test out the form by filling it out using your own name and email address.
- Note: A confirmation email will be sent to the email address submitted. This confirmation link must be clicked to allow the lead to be added to your Email List.
- After you've filled out the form and confirmed, open the Email Marketing Platform back up and click Eye icon to View the appropriate list. You should see your submitted details listed.
- If you would like to move or add this new Contact to a different list, click the Pencil icon under the Actions column and then choose the list(s) you would like to add/remove the contact to by checking or unchecking the associated box, followed by clicking the Submit button.
Now that you have added to your email subscriber lists, it's time to start sending emails. See how easy it is to start sending email through the Email Marketing Platform here: http://help.webstarts.com/collection/527-email-marketing