How To Send Broadcast Emails Using The Email Marketing Platform
Sending emails to your leads and customers is critical in keeping people coming back to your website and with the WebStarts Email Marketing Platform, we make it easy to just that. Take a look at the video and steps below to see how...
- From your account dashboard, click the Email Marketing Tab to access the Email Marketing Platform.
- Click the Compose tab from the left hand side bar to begin creating your email.
- Choose the Email List you would like to send this new email to, add a Subject line for the email, and then compose the email accordingly in the text field provided.
Note: You can import your own HTML Email by clicking Tools > Source Code and pasting your HTML accordingly. For more details about creating HTML Emails, click the following link:
- Once created, you can test the email to ensure it delivers as expected, preview what it will look like in an email box, save it as a draft to be used at a later date, or simply send the email out to your list.
- Click Send to send the email, either by sending immediately or choosing schedule it to be sent at a later date.
For any other questions about using the Email Marketing Platform or WebStarts in general, give us a call at 1-800-805-0920 and we would be happy to help out.