How To Send Autoresponder Emails Using The Email Marketing Platform
Set up and schedule emails to be automatically sent to your new leads and customers using the Email Marketing Autoresponder feature. Check out the steps below to get started now...
- From your account dashboard, click the Email Marketing App panel to access the Email Marketing Platform.
- Click the Campaigns tab and then click the Add Email to Campaign button to create a new Auto Responder email message.
- Choose the Email List you would like this message to go to, add a Subject line for the email, choose when this email should be sent relative to when they signed up and then compose the email in the email editor below.
Note: You can import your own HTML Email as well by clicking Tools > Source Code and pasting your HTML accordingly. For more details about creating HTML Emails, click the following link:
- Once created, you can test the email to ensure it delivers as expected and preview what it will look like in an email box.
- Click the Save button to save the email, which will now be sent according to the delay you set.
For any other questions about using the Email Marketing Platform or WebStarts in general, give us a call at 1-800-805-0920 and we would be happy to help out.