Creating a Link/Hyperlink To Another Web Page Using Text
If you ever need to create a hyperlink to a page on another website, check out the video and steps that follow below to see how...
- Click the text box and then click the 'pencil' icon to edit the contents.
- Select the portion of text you’d like to link from.
- With the text selected, click on the link icon provided in the settings dialog box
- On the left menu, click on Another Website then type the web address you wish to link to in the box provided.
- Now, click on Create Link and the link will be added to the selected text.
Be sure to save your changes by clicking the Save Page icon and you should see your new link on the live site.