Setting Default Font Styles and Colors For Your Site
You can save the time and hassle of making changes to individual sections of text on your website by setting default font style and color. Take a look at the steps and video below to see how...
- Click the design icon on the sidebar while in the page editor view.
- Choose text style from the option displayed.
- Choose the text tag for which you’d like to apply attributes.
- Choose the attributes of your particular style.
- Select the text you’d like to apply the specific style to and select the style from the dropdown menu. If you change any attribute of that style tag in the future, it will automatically be updated wherever the tag is applied.