Changing The Email Your Form Submits To
The contact forms you have on your website can be submitted to up to 3 separate email addresses and these can be changed at any time should you need to do so. Check out the video and steps below to see how...
- From your WebStarts account dashboard, click to Edit your website.
- Navigate to the page your form is on using the Page drop down in then upper left corner.
- Click to select your form and then click the Edit icon to edit your form, or simply double click on the.
- Click the Settings button and then edit the email address listed in the Send Form Submissions To field
- To add additional emails, click the Send To Another Email Address button and enter up to 2 additional emails.
- Once you're happy with the emails provided, click the Update button, then click Update Form.
Be sure to view the live page and test the form to make sure you are able to receive form submissions to the email addresses provided and you should be set.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.