Creating A Payment Enabled Form
A payment enabled form is perfect for custom orders, event registrations, and any other situation where you need to collect form data alone with a payment. You can enable any form created with the WebStarts form builder app to accept payments. Just follow these simple steps...
- Click on + Add from the left sidebar and choose Contact Form.
- Choose the fields you’d like to include on your form.
- Be sure to select the Payment option from the fancy fields section.
- Paypal Auto Return - Be sure to set Auto Return to on in your PayPal account as indicated in the provided message.
- Click on the form preview where it says Change Payment Settings.
- Enter your PayPal email address where you’d like to receive payment (Currently you can only accept form payments through Paypal).
- Provide your item name and description.
- Choose whether you’d like to accept a fixed payment amount or a variable payment amount. If you choose a variable payment amount your visitors will be able to enter any amount they wish to pay.
- Insert your form and drag and drop it where you’d like it to appear.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email email@example.com for additional support.