Editing Your DNS
You have the ability to edit and manage all aspects of your DNS, including your Name Servers, A Records, MX Records, Domain Registration Information and more.
How do I change my DNS?
You can edit the DNS settings for your domain name at any time as follows...
- Click the My Domains tab, located in the drop down found in the upper right corner of your account dashboard.
- Click the Pencil icon next to the domain name you wish to make changes to.
- Click the Pencil icon next to DNS Settings to access the DNS for the domain name.
- You can edit an existing record by editing the displayed values and clicking the Update button.
- You can delete any record by placing a check in the Delete column next to the appropriate record and clicking the Update button.
- To add a new DNS record, choose the type of record you are adding (A record, MX record, etc) and then enter the details for that record in the fields below your existing DNS and click Add New Record.
Note: Any change you make to your DNS can take some time to resolve. Usually you will see these changes within a few hours, but it can take up to a full 48 hours to fully propagate.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email email@example.com for additional support.