How To Add A Secondary Navigation To Your Website Using A Link List
You can quickly and easily add a secondary navigation to your site using our Link List tool. Take a look at the video and steps that follow below to learn how...
- Click + Add, then select or drag Link List wherever you'd like it to appear on the page. Note: drag it into the footer to have it appear on all pages.
- Double-click on the Link List to edit its contents.
- You can click the handle next to a column or link and drag and drop to change order. Likewise, you can click Add Column to add additional columns or click the trash icon to delete a column or link. To add a link to a list, click + Add Link. To edit a link, click the pencil icon next to the link.
- Click Insert to update and insert the Link List.
- You can click Edit Style to modify colors, size, spacing, alignment, font and opacity. Likewise, you can click Settings to resize by value or toggle the list to show on all pages.
That's all there is to it. Be sure to Save your changes, then you can click the View Site button to preview and test your links as needed.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email email@example.com for additional support.