Embed A Mobile Friendly Gmail Calendar
You can easily embed a mobile-friendly Gmail calendar on your WebStarts website using our HTML editor. Take a look at the steps below to see how...
- Login to your Gmail account and navigate to the Calendar App, or head straight to https://calendar.google.com/.
- Hover your mouse over the calendar name under the My calendars section and click "⋮" and click Settings and Sharing.
- Under Access Permissions, check the checkbox next to "Make available to public."
- Under Integrate Calendar, click the Customize button.
- Customize the calendar display settings to your liking, being sure to choose Agenda as the default view setting.
- Copy the code provided within the Embed Code window.
- Head to the WebStarts editor, click Add > Embed Code > Paste Code, then paste the code and press Insert.
The mobile-friendly calendar will then populate on the page and you can head to the mobile editor to unhide and arrange it as needed.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email email@example.com for additional support.