Fixing Your Header To The Top Of Your Page
Enable the Fixed Header feature if you would like your the header of your website to always be visible as you scroll down the page. Check out the video and steps below to see how...
- From within your WebStarts account dashboard, click to Edit your website.
- Make sure your Header is being shown by clicking the View tab and making sure the Show Header option is checked.
- Once you have verified that your Header is being shown, click inside to select the Header.
- Click the Settings Cog icon to open the Header Settings panel.
- Check the box labeled Fixed Header and then save your page.
Be sure to view your live site, both on your desktop view and a mobile view to verify you are happy with the changes and you should be set.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email email@example.com for additional support.