Removing The Membership Feature From Your Site
You can remove the Members login requirement from any page of your site by simply running through the Membership Widget on each page you wish to open up to the public. Check out the video and steps below to see how...
- From your WebStarts account dashboard, click to Edit your website.
- Navigate to the page you wish to remove the Members Login requirement from using the drop down in the upper left corner.
- Click the Add+ tab in the left hand side bar, followed by Membership to open up the Membership Wizard modal for that page.
- The first question: Would you like to make this page accessible to Members Only? Select No and then Continue.
- Complete the remaining steps of the Membership Wizard as required and then save the page.
- Repeat the previous steps for each page of your site that you wish to remove the Membership Login requirement from.
Be sure to open up and test your live pages to make sure they are no longer requiring a login.
If you have any other questions about the Membership Feature or with WebStarts as a whole, be sure to reach out to our support team and we would be happy to help out.