Adding a Slideshow to Your Website
You can add a slideshow with scrolling images to your pages to display your photography, family photos, place of business or whatever is appropriate for your website. Our Slideshow offers you a wide range of slide options and is visible on mobile devices as well as tablets. Follow these steps on how to add a slideshow on your web page:
- When in your editor, click “Apps” at the top.
- Click the “Slideshow” icon to get started.
- Choose which images you would like displayed in your slideshow simply by clicking on them. If you have not already uploaded them, click “upload files from my computer” and then choose them for you slideshow. Once you have your image, click “Next Step” at the bottom right of the window.
- Decide whether you want the manual controls shown, what type of transition you would like in between photos, the interval speed of your slideshow and whether you would like the pics to pause when hovered over by the mouse. When your slideshow looks the way you would like it to, click “Insert Slideshow”.
- Move the slideshow to wherever you would like it to be on the page and resize it to fit the desired area. Click the floppy disk to save and you are done!