Adding a Slideshow to Your Website
You can add a slideshow with scrolling images to your pages to display your photography, family photos, place of business or whatever is appropriate for your website. Our Slideshow offers you a wide range of slide options and is visible on mobile devices as well as tablets. Follow these steps on how to add a slideshow on your web page:
- When in your editor, click Apps at the top.
- Click the Slideshow icon to get started.
- Choose which images you would like displayed in your slideshow simply by clicking Add Image and then choose them for your slideshow or click "Upload" to upload an image from your computer. Once you've got your images selected click Insert.
- Click the Settings icon to decide whether you want the manual controls shown, what type of transition you would like in between photos, the interval speed of your slideshow and more.
- Move the slideshow to wherever you would like it to be on the page and resize it to fit the desired area or click 'Expand to full width." Click the floppy disk to save and you are done!
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.