Uploading A Custom Facebook Thumbnail
When you share a link to a page on social networks like Facebook, a thumbnail image will be displayed to represent your page. You can customize this image for your website by following the steps below...
- From within the WebStarts editor, click the File tab located in the toolbar above, followed by Page Settings
- With the Page Settings panel open, click the Site Thumbnail Upload button
- Choose from one of your previously uploaded images, or upload a new one to your file manager.
- Once you have located the correct image to be used, click to select it and then click the Insert File button.
- You should see a green check-mark next to the Site Thumbnail tab, indication your new image has been set.
Be sure to save the changes to your page and you should be set.