Uploading A Custom Facebook Thumbnail
When you share a link to a page on social networks like Facebook, a thumbnail image will be displayed to represent your page. You can customize this image for your website by following the steps below...
- Login to your WebStarts account and toggle to the dashboard for the website in question.
- Hover your mouse over the image of the website and click the Settings icon at the bottom/right.
- Click the Select button next to Site Thumbnail.
- Choose from one of your previously uploaded images, or upload a new one to your file manager.
- Once you have located the correct image to be used, click to select it and then click the Insert File button.
- You should see a confirmation message indicating the upload was successful. Note: You only have to upload an image once and it's automatically applied across the entire site and optimized for every device.
That's all there is to updating your site thumbnail image.