Creating A New Page
Creating a new page for your website is done from within the WebStarts website editor, under the Pages tab in the left sidebar. Check out the steps below for help creating a new page for your website...
- Login to your account dashboard and select the website you would like to add a page to.
- Click the edit site button below the website thumbnail to edit that site.
- Once you're inside the site editor, in the left toolbar click on Pages and then Add Page. Here, you can either choose to add a new page to your website, or you can add a link to your menu. Be sure to click to Add a New Page to your site.
- Choose whether you’d like to create a blank page or make a copy of an existing page. Making a copy of an existing page is a great way to get a jump start when designing your new page.
- Click Create Page, give your page a name and then click OK.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.