How To Import Subscriber Emails As A CSV Spreadsheet
You can import a spreadsheet of subscriber emails to a mailing list using the WebStarts Email Marketing platform. Take a look at these steps to learn how...
- Click here to download the spreadsheet template.
- Populate the template with your subscriber contact data, then download the file as a .CSV file.
- Select the Email Marketing panel on your account dashboard to purchase an Email Marketing subscription or launch the console if you've already purchased one.
- From the Email Lists tab, click the Import CSV button, then click the paperclip icon to launch the file manager.
- Click the Upload button, then locate and select the CSV file.
- Click on the file preview, then click Insert File.
- Use the drop down menus to match each column with the correct data type or choose to ignore columns as needed, then click Continue.
- Choose whether to import the data to an existing list or new list, then select or create a list name and click Import.
The subscriber data will instantly import to the list and you can then click the Compose tab to start a campaign with your new mailing list.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email email@example.com for additional support.