Printing Your WebStarts Account Invoice
In the event you would like to save or even print the receipts for your past invoices paid within your WebStarts website, you can do so right from Billing page of your account dashboard. Check out the video and steps below to see how...
Note: The Save and Print functions discussed below are features provided by the web browser used to view your account. As such, the exact steps to both Save and Print can vary slightly.
- From your WebStarts account dashboard, click the Billing tab located in the upper right corner.
- Locate the paid invoice you would like to view and click the Print Receipt button to the right of it.
- Save - To save the receipt, right-click on the page and then click the appropriate Save As link provided to save your receipt to your computer.
- Print - To print the receipt, right-click on the page and then click the appropriate Print link provided. Be sure to select your local printer accordingly when doing so.
- Once complete, you can then file your receipt as desired, be it electronically on your computer, or physically in a filling cabinet.