Resetting Your Account Password
If you ever find yourself unable to login to your account due to a forgotten or otherwise unknown password, no worries. You can quickly reset the password to your WebStarts account and be back to editing your website in no time. Check out the video and steps below to see how...
- From the WebStarts.com home page, click the blue Login button located in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click the Forgot password link located directly below the Log In button found on the center of the page.
- Enter the primary password associated with your WebStarts account and then click the Reset Password button.
- Note: A green confirmation message stating your password reset link was sent to your email will be shown.
- Open your email and look for the email from us labeled Reset Your Password!
- Open that email and click the pink Click Here To Reset Password button.
- Enter the new password you would like to use and confirm it below by entering it again, followed by the Reset button.
- Note: A green confirmation message stating your password has been successfully reset will be shown.
- Click the account login link provided to login to your account.
- Enter your email address and new password in the fields provided, followed by clicking the Log In button.
You should now be in your account. Be sure to note this new password to access your account in the future. Should you ever have any trouble accessing your account again, simply repeat the steps above to reset your password again.