Connecting Your Bank To Your PayPal Account
If you are using PayPal to process payments on your website, either through the WebStarts Store or with an embedded PayPal button, you'll need a way to get those funds deposited in your bank account. Check out the video and steps below to see how you can connect your bank to your PayPal account...
- Go to www.PayPal.com and login to your PayPal account.
- Click the Money tab located at the top of your PayPal account dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Banks section and click the Link a new bank panel.
Connect your bank using your online banking login details
If your bank is listed among those provided and you have your online banking login information, this is the best way to connect your bank to PayPal. This process adds your bank instantly allowing you to make full use of PayPal account to transfer funds, make purchases, or send money.
- Click to select your bank from those provided.
- Enter your online banking login information and click the Link Bank Instantly button to link to your bank.
- Once connected, choose which account you would like to connect from those managed in your online banking account and then click the Link button.
- Your selected account should now be ready to be used for all your PayPal needs.
Connect your bank account manually
If your bank is not listed among those provided by PayPal, or you don't have your online banking details available, you can connect your bank manually using your bank routing and account numbers.
- From the Select your bank page, click the I have a different bank button.
- Choose whether you are connecting a Checking or Savings account.
- Enter your bank Routing number and Account number.
- Choose whether your account is a Business or Personal account.
- Click the Agree and Link button to submit your banking details.
- NOTE: By manually submitting your banking details you agree to let PayPal send 2 small deposits. These deposits can take a few days to reach your bank and once they do, you will use these to confirm your bank account under the Banks section of your Money page. Once confirmed, your account will be ready to be used for all your PayPal needs.
That's all there is to connecting a bank account to PayPal. If you have any other questions about how to manage your PayPal account, Click Here.