Accessing Your Store From Your Website
Once you have created the Store, your site visitors will be able to access it from the Store tab on your website navigation menu. Check out the steps below to see how to add that now..
- If you have not yet added the Store to your site, you can do so now: Adding a store to your site.
- Once created, click Edit Site to jump in to the website editor.
- Click the Pages tab located in the left hand sidebar.
- Scroll down to locate both the Store and Cart pages.
- Click the Eye icon next to each page to choose whether you wish to display these pages on the menu.
- Note: This is how your site visitors will reach your Store, so it's a good idea to have at least the Store page turned on.
You can edit the names of these pages as well should you like. Click the Settings cog to edit the names as desired, followed by clicking Update to save the changes.
Still have questions regarding the Store? Reach out to our support team at email@example.com and we would be happy to help out.