Setting Up Email Clients On Your Computer
In addition to the web based email client accessible from your account dashboard, you can choose to set up your Business emails on your computer using apps like Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail. The IMAP settings you'll need when doing so are provided below...
Incoming & Outgoing Server: mail.b.hostedemail.com
Incoming IMAP Port: 993
Outgoing Port: 465
Check out the video and steps below to see how you can set this up on your own...
NOTE: These steps cover how to set up your email on a Mac using Apple Mail. If using Outlook or any other mail client on your computer, the IMAP settings would be the same as above. Just be sure to enter the appropriate info in their respective fields and you should be set.
- Open up the Apple Mail app on your Mac.
- Click the Mail tab followed by Add Account to set up your new email account.
- Select Other Mail Account, followed by Continue.
- Enter the full name of the person using the new email account, followed by the Email Address and Password set when creating the new account. Then click the Sign In button.
- Verify the email address is listed properly and the password is set. You can leave the User Name blank.
- Choose IMAP from the Account Type drop down and then enter mail.b.hostedemail.com in both the Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server fields and then click Sign In.
- Make sure that Mail is checked and then click Done to complete the account set up.
Your new Email account should now be set up and you can start sending and receiving email from the app.