Transferring Your Domain Name Away From WebStarts
In the event you would like to transfer your domain name away from WebStarts, you can do so by following the steps below...
- Click the My Domains tab, located in the drop down found in the upper right corner of your account dashboard.
- Click the Pencil icon next to the domain name you wish to transfer.
- Set the domain to be Public by selecting the Public radio button under the Domain Privacy setting.
- Unlock the domain name to allow it to be transferred by selecting the Unlocked radio button under the Domain Locking setting.
- Click to Save button to save your changes to the domain name.
- Once saved, click the Send Authorization Code link to have your domain name authorization code sent to your email address.
Once you have completed these steps, you will use this information to Authorize the transfer of your domain name to your new domain name provider. These are the only steps required on WebStarts side of things as it pertains top transferring domains from WebStarts.