Adding An Image To A Blog Post
To add an image to a blog post, follow the steps below...
- Click on the Blog icon from the left sidebar to open the blog manager.
- Locate the blog post where you'd like to add an image.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the blog post to edit the contents.
- Drop the cursor into a new line and you'll see a '+' icon. Click on the '+' and then choose the camera icon.
- Choose the image you'd like to add to the blog from your file manager or upload the image you'd like to use.
- Click the Publish button to publish the changes to your post and close the Blog Manager.
Be sure to save your changes to your site and view it live to make sure you are happy with the changes.