Creating Your First Blog Post
To create your first blog post follow these steps...
- Click the blog icon on the left sidebar while in the page editor view.
- Confirm you'd like to add a blog to your website by clicking the button labeled 'Yes'.
- Begin typing in the 'Add A Title' field to add a title to your blog post.
- Click on the date field to choose a publish time and date for your post. If you'd like to publish immediately there's no need to make any changes to this field and you can proceed to the next step.
- Enter the name of the article author into the author name field. Once again this is optional so if you'd like to leave it blank you can proceed to the next step.
- Click on the share your story field and begin writing your blog. You can add photos and videos to your blog posts by clicking on the '+' icon when you start a new line.
- Click the 'Publish' button and your blog post will be published to the web. If you would like to save your post without publishing be sure to click the 'Save As Draft' option.
- Exit the blog manager and click on the 'Blog' link on your website navigation menu to see how your blog looks on your website.