Editing Customer Information in the WebStarts Store
If you need to add, edit, or delete a customer from your Store, you can easily do so from within your Store Manager.
Check out the steps below to see how you can edit your customer information...
- From your account dashboard, click the Store app panel to open your Store Manager.
- Click the Customers tab to view and manage all of the customers within your Store.
- From your Customers view, you can do all the following...
- Add Customer - Click the Add Customer button in the upper right corner and fill out the appropriate information to manually add a new customer to your Store.
- View Orders - Click the View Orders link to view all of the orders made by a particular customer.
- Edit Customer - Click the Edit pencil icon to edit the information for a particular customer.
- Delete Customer - Click the red Delete icon to delete a particular customer.
That's all there is to it. Should you have any other question about managing your customers or the Store in general, be sure to reach out to us as we would be happy to help out.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email email@example.com for additional support.