How To Setup Your Authorize.net Account To Work With WebStarts Store
When you create a new Store with WebStarts, you’re automatically set up with a WePay account which allows you to immediately start processing live sales through the Store. Should you wish to use your own merchant account instead, you will need to get set up with Authorize.net and configure that within the Store settings.
Take a look at the following steps to configure your store with Authorize.net...
- From your WebStarts account dashboard, click the Store app panel to sign up for the WebStarts Store
- Click the Settings tab to access and manage your Payment Processor.
- Choose Authorize.net from the Payment Processor drop down.
- Enter the API Login ID and Transaction Key found within your Authorize.net account and click Update.
- NOTE: For help obtaining your API Login ID and Transaction Key, click here
- Once updated, your store will be able to process transactions using your Authorize.net account.