Sending Error - Mailbox Storage Full
WebStarts emails include up to 5GB of storage. Messages cannot be sent once the storage limit is reached, so you will want to be sure to manage storage by deleting or archiving and deleting unnecessary messages and messages with attachments.
How To Delete Messages To Free Up Storage
- Login to your email account via Webmail. Note: storage must be managed in the Webmail interface (deleting a message in a connected mail client does not free up storage).
- Check the storage indicator at the lower left corner of the Webmail interface to see the percentage of storage you're currently using.
- Click on a folder (Inbox, Sent, etc), then click the checkbox next to the message you wish to delete or use the "Select" tool to Select All. You can also click Options to change the sorting order and other parameters for the folder you're viewing.
- Click the Delete button located at the upper right.
How To Search For And Delete Messages With Attachments
- Login to your email account via Webmail.
- Select the folder (Inbox, Sent, etc), then click the Options tab.
- Click the drop down menu next to Sorting Column, then choose Size and click Save.
- The largest messages will be listed at the top in descending order. Click the checkbox next to a message you'd like to delete and then click the Delete button located at the upper right.
That's all there is to it. You will see the percentage meter update in real time as you delete messages.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.