Creating Business Email Addresses To Match Your Domain
You can create a custom email address to match your domain name is as little as a few clicks. Check out the steps and video below to see how...
- From your WebStarts account dashboard, click the Add Domain button to register a brand new domain or add one you already own. Note: you can skip this step if you've already added your domain name.
- Click the Business Emails panel located at the bottom of your account dashboard.
- Click the Add Email Box button to create your new email address.
- Enter your First and Last Name, the Username for the new email box, select which domain to add the email to (should you have multiple), choose a password and then click the Submit button.
- Head to Webmail to login or add your email to your phone or a mail client.
Your new email will be automatically configured and fully functional immediately. Note: if your domain is registered elsewhere, you will need to point your domain to our name servers (click here for instructions).
Check out the following help docs for help logging in to your account, setting up mail clients on both your computer and phone, and more: https://help.webstarts.com/collection/565-business-emails