Changing Your Bank Account In WePay
Setting up your Bank account details is one of the first things you'll do when adding the WebStarts Store and signing up for your WePay account. But what happens if you change banks? How can you be sure you will still get your money? Check out the video and steps below to see how you can change the Bank associated with your WePay account...
- Login to your WePay account at https://www.wepay.com/login.
- Once logged in, click the Settings tab located in the left hand side bar.
- Click the Settlement Details tab located at the top of your Account Settings page.
- Click the Change button located to the right of your current Bank account listed.
- Complete all fields provided, including: Routing Number, Account Number, and your Bank Name.
- From the Account Type drop down, choose what type of account you are adding.
- Choose how often you would like your money sent from the drop down provided and then click the Add Bank button.