Customizing The Membership Login Widget
The Membership Sign Up | Log In widget can be styled to match the look and feel of your site in a couple different ways. Check out the video and steps below to see how...
- From your WebStarts account dashboard, click to Edit your site.
- Navigate to the page you wish to style the Membership Login widget on using the drop down in the upper left corner.
- If you have not yet added a Membership Widget to the page, click here to do so now.
- Style the Membership Widget using the Design tab. The Design tab allows you to manage the default Hyperlink styles from a single location, ensuring a more consistent look and feel for your site.
- Click the Design tab in the left hand sidebar followed by Text Style.
- Click the Hyperlinks tab to view and manage the Hyperlink styles.
- Select from the following options...
- Link Color: This would be the default color of any static Hyperlink on your website.
- Underline: Choose the Underline style for any static Hyperlink on your website.
- Hover Color: This would be the default color of any Hyperlink on your website when hovering your cursor over the link.
- Hover Underline: Choose the Underline style for any Hyperlink on your website when hovering your cursor over the link.
- Note: The default style of any Hyperlink on your site, including the Membership Widget, can be overridden on an individual basis using the standard color picker as shown in step 5 below.
- Style the Membership Widget using the Set Color option on the Toolbar. This option will override the Default Hyperlink settings chosen above.
- Click to select the Membership Widget.
- Click the Set Color paint bucket icon on the toolbar.
- Choose the text color you wish to use for the Sign Up and Log In text within your Membership Widget.
- Choose the background color for the Membership Widget if desired.
Once you have styled the Membership Widget to your liking, be sure to save your page and view it live to test.
If you have any other questions about how to style the Membership Widget or with WebStarts in general, be sure to reach out and we would be happy to help out.