How To Send An HTML Email Using The Email Marketing Platform
Take a look at the video and steps below to send HTML Emails from your Email Marketing Platform...
- From your account dashboard, click the Email Marketing Tab to access the Email Marketing Platform.
- Click the Compose tab from the left hand side bar to begin creating your email.
- Choose the Email List you would like to send this new email to, add a Subject line for the email, and then compose the email accordingly in the text field provided.
If you are familiar with how to code HTML yourself, you can do so using the tools provided. If not, there are some handy tools available, such as Topol.io, that allow you to pick from an assortment of HTML Email templates to edit and then use on your own.
- Go to https://topol.io/ and click the Start Designing button
- Choose from one of the templates and edit as desired.
- Once happy with the email, click the Save and Download button to save the email.
- Open it up in your web browser and then click to view the source of the page.
- Select and copy the entirety of the code provided and then paste it in to the source of the email using Tools > Source Code
You can then save, schedule or immediately send your newly created HTML email.
If you have any other questions about the email marketing platform or WebStarts in general, be sure to let us know. We are happy to help!