Setting Up WePay With Your Store
When you create a new Store with WebStarts, you’re automatically set up with a WePay account which allows you to immediately start processing live sales through the Store. You will need to confirm your email address through WePay to complete your account set up and to add your Bank account which will allow WePay to transfer any funds related to your sales. Take a look at video and steps below to see how...
- Setting up WePay with a brand new Store account
- From your account dashboard, click the Store app panel to sign up for the WebStarts Store.
- Once the Store account is created, you will receive a confirmation email from WePay.
- Setting up WePay with an existing Store account
- From your account dashboard, click the Store app panel to open your Store Manager.
- Click the Settings tab and then make sure WePay is selected as your Payment Processor.
- NOTE: If you have already confirmed your email and completed the WePay account set up when first opening your Store, you can start processing right away. If not, proceed to Step c below.
- Click the Click here to activate link and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address from WePay.
- Open up your email account and locate this confirmation email.
- Once open, click the Confirm button provided to open up and complete the WePay account setup.
- Verify your information by filling out the fields provided and then click the Submit button.
- Add your bank account information under the Settlement Details page and then click the Add Bank button.
- Once added, you will be taken to your WePay account dashboard where you can then manage all other aspects of your account.
Can't find what you're looking for? You can email email@example.com for additional support.