Creating Website Templates In The Designer Platform
By saving frequently used website layouts and designs as templates within your Designer Platform, you'll be able to easily deploy a new website for your new clients in as little as a few clicks. Check out the video and steps below to see how you can create website templates within your Designer Platform...
- From the drop down located in the upper right corner of your WebStarts account dashboard, click the Designer Platform tab.
- Don't have the Designer Platform yet? Click here to add that now.
- Once inside your Designer Platform Dashboard, click the Templates tab located at the top of the page.
- Click the Build A Template button located at the bottom of the page to create a new Template.
- Enter the name for your new Template in the Title field.
- Choose which site you wish to copy from the Site to Copy drop down.
- Select the appropriate categories for the template from the Categories drop down.
- Choose Yes or No to determine you would like to make this new template publicly available to all designers.
- Note: For your own personal website templates, be sure to select No here.
- Click the Create button to build the new template.
Be sure to give it a few minutes for the new template build to be completed. Once done, you can now use this template when creating a new client in your Designer Platform.