Setting Up Email On iPhone and iPad
Check out the steps below to set up your email on an IOS device, such as an iPhone or an iPad...
1. Tap on the settings app on your device home screen to access the Settings.
2. Scroll down your screen and then tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Tap on Add Account.
4. Tap on Other.
5. Tap Add Mail Account.
6. Enter your name, email address, and password and then tap Next.
7. Make sure that IMAP is selected and then enter the Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server mail.b.hostedemail.com as shown in the graphic below and then click Next.
NOTE: The User Name and Password you enter for Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server is the full email address and password for the email box itself.
8. Make sure Mail is turned On and then Save.
That should do it. You will now be able to send and receive email from your Mail app on your iPhone or iPad.
Ready to get serious about your website? Try WebStarts.com