How To Add Contacts To Your Email Marketing Lists
Check out the video and steps below for help adding leads to your Email Marketing Contact Lists in your shopping cart using the WebStarts Form Builder...
- The first thing you will want to do is add a form to your page, as shown here: http://help.webstarts.com/article/341-how-to-add-a-form-to-your-website
- Under the Form Settings tab, be sure to check the Add To Mailing List checkbox. This is required to ensure anyone who fills out the form is added to your Contact List within the Email Marketing section of your shopping cart.
- Once the added to the page, be sure to save your changes and test out the form by filling it out using your own name and email address.
- After you have filled out the form, login to your shopping cart by clicking the Shopping Cart icon on your account dashboard.
- From the Shopping Cart dashboard, click the Email Marketing tab, followed by Manage Subscribers.
- You should now see your test submission listed in your Contacts List.
- Note: An email will be sent to this new email lead asking to confirm they wish to be added to your list. Before this new lead will be able to receive any emails from the Email Marketing platform, they will have to confirm using the link provided.
- If you would like to move or add this new Contact to a different list, click the Pencil icon under the Actions column and then choose the list(s) you would like to add/remove the contact to by checking or unchecking the associated box, followed by clicking the Update button.