Setup Your WebStarts Store To Accept Payments Via Paypal
The WebStarts Store allows you to process secure credit card transactions online. If you do not want to use a payment gateway to accept credit cards, you can always use PayPal to process your transactions. It is a great idea to accept PayPal even if you are accepting credit cards as many have PayPal accounts for their online transactions. To setup your WebStarts Store to accept payments via PayPal, us the following steps:
- From your account dashboard, click the Store app panel to open up your Store Manager.
- Once open, click the Settings tab in the left hand sidebar.
- Under the Payment settings, tick the Accept PayPal box and enter your email address associated with your PayPal account.
- Click the Update button to save your changes and your store will now be set up to allow PayPal to be used upon checkout.
Set Up Return URL
In addition to the steps above, you will need to add your WebStarts Store account return URL to your PayPal account. This is done to ensure that once a sale is made through PayPal, the user is redirected back to the payment confirmation page after a successful PayPal payment.
NOTE: If this step is not completed as shown, your Store may not record the sale properly.
- Log in to your PayPal account and click the Profile cog in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click the My Selling Tools tab on the left panel.
- Click the Update link to the right of the Website preferences section.
- Click the radio button to On to enable Auto Return.
- Enter the following Return URL in the field provided and then click the Save button to save the changes...
Return URL: https://secure.website/shopping-cart/cart/thankyou