How To Setup Your Authorize.net Account To Work With WebStarts Store
To set up your Authorize.net account to work with your WebStarts Store and begin processing credit cards, take a look at the following steps:
- From your WebStarts account dashboard, click the Store app panel to sign up for the WebStarts Store
- Click the Settings tab to access and manage your Payment Processor.
- Choose Authorize.net from the Payment Processor drop down.
- Enter the API Login ID and Transaction Key found within your Authorize.net account and click Update.
- NOTE: For help obtaining your API Login ID and Transaction Key, click here
- Once updated, your store will be able to process transactions using your Authorize.net account.