How To Sell Digital Products Using WebStarts Shopping Cart
WebStarts’ Shopping Cart system allows you to sell digital products like music, ebooks, software, videos and more. Selling digital products has great potential because you can sell as many copies as you’d like with no additional overhead costs.
Use the following steps to get started selling digital products with your WebStarts shopping cart system and your WebStarts website.
- Log into your WebStarts Shopping Cart account and click the “Products” tab.
- Click “Add New Product” and enter the name, price and add an image for your new product and click Create. Note that all of this information entered here can be edited as well.
- Once your new product is created click the Digital Delivery tab in the left side bar under the Product Details. Click on “Digital Delivery” and fill out the information here. You can set the downloads to expire after a specified amount of days. Enter “Click here to download your digital product” in the “Extended Downloads Text” field.
- Enter the download instructions in the field called “Download Instructions. Something like “click on the link below to download your digital product”.
- Upload your digital product file using the provided uploader or choose the Enter URL option to provide a direct download link in the space provided.
- Provide simple download link text in then Download Link Text box, such as "Download Your Product Here"
Now that the Digital Delivery has been set up, your Digital Product will be delivered on the Payment Confirmation page when a successful purchase it made.