How To Add a New Domain Name To Your Website
To add a new domain name to your website, take a look at the steps below...
- Click the Add Domain button located in your account dashboard or from your page editor.
- Make sure the Register A New Domain Name tab is selected above
- Enter the domain name, complete with domain extension, in the field provided and click the Search button.
- Example: yourdomain.com
- If the domain name you entered is available, you will be presented with a message stating so. Click the Continue button to proceed.
- Finally, click the Confirm Registration button to complete your domain name registration.
Congratulations! Your new domain name has been registered and should be working with your site within a few moments. For any other questions regarding your domain names or WebStarts in general, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help out.
Need to add a domain name you already have registered elsewhere? Check this out to see how...